Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum.sa-mp.comHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello this is Samia gang application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samia

Hello this is Samia gang application Empty
PostSubject: Hello this is Samia gang application   Hello this is Samia gang application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Ic Name : Samia_Razsh
Ic age : 19
HQ Enter
Gang name La cosa nostra
Gang car
Gang Skins
Gang Ranks
GodFather
Underboss
Maffia
Mobster
Newcomer

>> Story <<
Introduction to La cosa nostra

? Heat, Sunny day, Nice day to die? Not so easy.
Belgrade 14.4. 2008.
Blowing up the door, was the alarm I need it for my " Good Morning". Arkan who was sleeping next room had already reload his AK, aiming at the doors scream on the persons who are trying to get in. Didn't exactly waited to get shot myself, grabbing my CZ 999 gun, and getting up. 3 Familiar persons got in, ye the same ones, whose Gambling place we robed the night before, pissed like they got hemoroids or something, with only one goal, to send us to Saint Peter. The shooting started randomly, with Arkan who rush directly in front of them, shooting like Tony f**king Montana, like he is dead already. We got lucky, that the two of them had broken magazine inside their guns, the guns they got from Koche, Arkan best man , which they weren't aware of.

? Double f**ked up in 24 hours, now that unlucky.
Los Santos start -16.April.2008.
After the shooting witch got Arkan injured, Cofiliano and him book a first flight out of Belgrade possible. Los Santos 23:15 Department - two tickets 1420,00 $. It was 1500 $ total that they had, they didn't think twice and they went to LS. Coming to the land of opportunity, without any contacts, friends, connections, logistic support, they went to a job offer of security they got from Newspaper Advertisement. They meet with a guy , represented to us as Eugene. After the few sentence of his English slang, it was obvious that he is from East-Europe, and the mentality in his words, included that he is Russian or Ukrainian. 6 hours didn't past, and we already new that the "RM Security " was just a cover for the real meaning of the word RM-Russian Mafia .Starting to work for RM security was a big shot for two homeless immigrants, not only cause of the money, but cause of the gain experience, but getting contacts, friends, and new business potential.
After the massive shooting with Italian Family Stracci, things got tough. Most of the so called " Loyal" people left RM, some of them even back stab, Eugene was ambushed every single day, business was going down, he decided to leave Los Santos back to Moscow.

? SM - the start.
Santa Marina - 25.may.2008.
After saying good bye to their new friend, Arkan and Cofiliano , managed to save enough money, for houses cars, basing themselves at Santa Marina Beach. They got contacts with the Corleone family, specifically Tice, who find us hanging at Old RM base. He asked us are we in charge now. After responding positive bit unsure do, he asked for his drug order he left to RM.

? Drugs, now that's a new thing in my history.
Santa Marina - 30.June.2008.
To gather the amount required for Corleone Family, it was hard with two people. So We called some of our boys from homeland, who were in troubles anyway, so we got them setup in Santa Marina with us. Business went good, more and more money were at our bank accounts. All 9 houses at Santa Marina were bought by our Criminal Union. More and more boys from homeland came to LS, in order to get a new life, and help us with their experience. Weeks were passing , Some of the boys missed homeland, there family, there history, tradition. With arrival of Young Milos, whose business knowledge was the force we need it, Arkan, Koche, went back to Serbia, together with few along members. It didn't take much Spanish knowledge, to get along with the local gang who help out Me and Milos, in a cross shooting with guess who again? The leader approached me saying "I hate does Italians cockroaches.. You all right esse?" His name was Wiwi, his gang was East Side, his homies were crazy, and I got my new brother, not a Serbian.
One month have pass, shootout were gone, Cofi-Wiwi Bar was open , just next to LSPD, without their knowing the hugeness of the Yeyo we were holding in the celer.

? It's going to get ugly.
Belgrade 30.September. 2008.
Emergency call from homeland, Arkan was killed. Emotions were going wild, Hate and anger become part of me, without any delay. I took a bus, cause I wanted my travel to be in secret, it was only me and the Bus Driver, with his name tag that had "Mafs" on itAs any other Driver bus, he started commenting the traffic, the gangs on street, killings, economy, his wife.. Made me laughs for a millisecond there, but my mind was with Arkan. I went to Los Santos International, and took a flight for homeland. All of the boys were left alone in LS, together with East side gang , there organizations went down, and they all went underground, to a peaceful life, until better days happened. Wiwi joined Corleone family, like he always desire, rest of the crew was shared out, and some of them end up dead.

? The chance for a new life.
Los Santos - 20. December 2008.
It was late when I arrived at Santa Marina, cab driver drag me inside house, cause of the weakness inside me. He was a real professional driver, the one that don't cut the cab fee, drive safe and fast, and the most important part polite. He introduce himself as Violet, he said he was new in town, without any other way to earn money except cab driving. The shock he got, when the closet was half open, with more than 10 Ak-47 fancy packed in it . He was out of shock soon, giving me questions about what I do, how do I earn money and such. I like this guy, I think, so I offer him to be my personal driver, whenever I need him , with 10 times more money than he ever saw. His smile emotion on his face, was enough prove to me, that I make someone life better. After few days of hanging I saw my old homie from Grove Street, Killar, whose gang members disappear, without any notes. We started doing business together, organizing parties, drugs, hookers, but most important become a loyal friend, without any conditions.
After few days, Milos was back also, together with Seraph and Petar aka Cisoko.. But one other call that I got was the interesting part, it was Eugene. He was back from Moscow, and joined SSC , local biker gang , he opened with his, and my future friend David 'Hell' Gaff. After some time David got locked up in the state prison for multiple infractions, including narcotics distribution and murder of police officer. Later, Eugene asked for mime and Killar's help, we organized a big prison break, without any shot fire, we managed to drive David to safely.

? Go back to Los Santos? Not a chance, Feds looking all over for David.
San Fierro - 11.January. 2009.
After hiding David for almost a month, we went to San Fierro, found ourselves a spot to stay and we settled there. After few weeks this whole situation with David 'Hell' Gaff, started to quiet down, police though he died one way or another so they stopped searching for him. After getting use to San Fierro, we started thinking to finally organize a large crew of soldiers to form an elite mafia organization. I have found a large building which could very well be our future headquarters for the mafia. I found out who was the owner of it, and then finally purchased it. The price wasn't cheap at all,total cost came down to $2,100,000.00 dollars, it would be best not to ask where I got this kind of money. All of my friends including Eugene, Hell, Joe, Milos, Killar, and few more people, we moved to this location at Queens SF, and started expanding our empire. At the start we were buying small businesses like local electronic shops and fast food restaurants.
As time have passed, we were getting wealthier and eventually moved on to bigger and better businesses like ammunation, shops, hotels, and large clothes stores. We also had some competition from other mafia families around. Many have came and tried their best, but all have fallen before us so far. Now we are all living in San Fierro and trying to expand the city, and expand our empire.
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is Samia gang application   Hello this is Samia gang application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Story is cool, put some pictures, that would be awesome for you're Mafia.
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is Samia gang application   Hello this is Samia gang application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://kinto123.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is Samia gang application   Hello this is Samia gang application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello this is Samia gang application
Page 1 of 1