Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum.sa-mp.comHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DRaz

Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!] Empty
PostSubject: Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!]   Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:43 am

In Character Information
Full Name:
Current Job:
Job History:
Phone Number:
Adress:
How long have you been in Los Santos?: ((Level))
Past Criminal Records?:

Previous Law Enforcement experience?:
What makes you a good recruit for the RCSD?
Why do you want to join the RCSD?
What are your special skills? Driving, shooting etc..
Do you know location in the city?

Biography: ((Try to skip stories like "My mother died.. My brother got shoot.. My mother had cancer.. those are old.))

Have you read the RCSD handbook? And do you understand it?

Out of Character Information

Past RP experince?:

Sumbit a Screenshoot over your stats under here:

Have you been banned/kicked/jailed in the server? If yes,why?

Once you are accepted,you will have interview if you pass it,you will be part of RCSD.
Back to top Go down
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!]   Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:47 pm

DRaz wrote:
In Character Information

Full Name:Ricky Montana.

Origin (LS, SF or LV):LS.

Current Job:Lawyer.

Job History:My father was a lawyer, So i went to become one, But someday, i wanted to service my country, and quited it.

Phone Number:1000

Adress:Los Santo's King's 5/30.

How long have you been in Los Santos?: ((Level))7 Months.

Past Criminal Records?:None.

Previous Law Enforcement experience?:Police Department Academy, and The San Andreas National Guard.

What makes you a good recruit for the RCSD?I'm a Good person, and always ready to protect with my life.

Why do you want to join the RCSD?i like to protect and to service my City and Also my country Citizens, i like that Job. i like to go around with my Uniform and do my Job. it was my Dream already when i was 8 year's old.
What are your special skills? Driving, shooting etc.. I'm A good driver. I'm Shooting Very well, pro Eagle 18. eh F2.
Do you know location in the city?Yes, And Also, Every Location in the San Andreas.

Biography: ((Try to skip stories like "My mother died.. My brother got shoot.. My mother had cancer.. those are old.))

My name is Ricky Montana, I'm 30 Years old and i'm living in Los Santo's King's. When i was 18 year's old my mother and my father left The City, Because there was problems of the Russian mafia, And after 2 year's i get back. To Service the Dangerous City. and To protect all the Citizen's.

Have you read the RCSD handbook? And do you understand it? Yes.

Past RP experince?:Playing SAMP RP Servers 2 year's.

Sumbit a Screenshoot over your stats under here:Cant update the Screen shot, Reapply if you've got a problem with it and i'll send it.

Have you been banned/kicked/jailed in the server? If yes,why? No.

Once you are accepted,you will have interview if you pass it,you will be part of RCSD.
Back to top Go down
DRaz

PostSubject: Re: Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!]   Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Nicky

PostSubject: Apply   Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Full Name:Nick Paxton
Origin (LS, SF or LV):LS
Current Job:Detective
Job History: Well i've mostly been running some private investigations.
Nothing special.
Phone Number:
Adress: Dillimore
How long have you been in Los Santos?: About 1 year.. ((Level))
Past Criminal Records?: None

Previous Law Enforcement experience?:Detective, was a sheriff in Ohio.
What makes you a good recruit for the RCSD? Because i have always had a passion for law enforcement. And i'm very serious. I can handle cold in any kind of situation.
Why do you want to join the RCSD? Because i consider it my duty to protect the community, I've always had a extreme passion for the law, and the way it reaches the streets.
What are your special skills? Driving, shooting etc.. Good aimer, And an awesome driver.
Do you know location in the city? Yes, i know every corner of Los Santos.

Biography: ((Try to skip stories like "My mother OH MY GOSH died.. My brother got shoot.. My mother had cancer.. those are old.))
I've been working as an private detective now for about 4 months, i think the job is exciting but just not exciting enough, when i was a little kid i wanted to be the smartest and most mature person in class. I would sit inside on saturday's reading books about the society, reading superman comics about how he upheld the law.
We were a typical American family at home, until one day we heard 4 shots outside our house. My mom was shot in the back four times whilst getting the mail. Three local gangsters was convicted 50 years each for murder. But i could never get my Mom back..

So i decided that one day i would have to prevent this from happening to someone else. There's only one solution, and that's hitting down on it before it occurs. Taking the small criminals instantly before they grow into something else. I went through high school and all with my life plans ready. I was going to become an Police Officer. After finishing the Los Santos Sports high in 2008 i decided to get a job as close to the authorities as possible. I became an private detective. During my small career as an detective about 4-6 months i busted over 13 drugdealers, 2 arms dealers. With good cooperation from the LSPD.
With huge success i now want to join the Sheriff's department and work with the big guys. This is all i want and i think its my future.

I've had an horrifying childhood without my mother, and this is what i want to prevent this from happening.
The only way is to join what i call the elite of society, the best of the best. The Sheriff's department, i would like to
contribute to the good side of this town, and be one of maney daily heroes that strike down on the criminals daily. I think i have both the physical and athethic skills after graduating form Los Santos Sports high in 2008.

I've always been extremly sharp and i'm extremly social. I like people, and i like to speak with them, i merge quite easily with the public. I think of myself as one of them, and how these crimes will have influence on their lifes and children. With my passion for authority and the law i think i will have a huge contributing factor to the force. I would like to go undercover and perform any kind of assignments. And by the end of the day if i made this town a little bit better. Make that little contribution to the society, and i think it will feel great. I can never make up for the loss of my Mom, but i can prevent it from happening to another innocent child.

((My Ls-Rp App.. Hope you dont mind))

Have you read the RCSD handbook? And do you understand it? Yeah'

Past RP experince?: Sheriff on Ls-Rp, Admin on multiple other servers...

Sumbit a Screenshoot over your stats under here: ?

Have you been banned/kicked/jailed in the server? If yes,why? Never.

Once you are accepted,you will have interview if you pass it,you will be part of RCSD. <Who will interview me? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!]   Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red County Sheriff's Department-Application format [New!]
Page 1 of 1