Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum.sa-mp.comHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you like to RP with?

Go down 
+2
Ronald_Smith
Bob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob

Bob

Who do you like to RP with? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you like to RP with?   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:29 pm

So, here, we can talk about each others RP skills and stuff.
So, I like to RP with Ronald_Smith . Always funny with him and good quality RP Smile Ofcourse I like to Rp with all of yous, but for now, Iv roleplayed with him the most.
Back to top Go down
Ronald_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like to RP with?   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Also with you!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kinto_Sol
Server Owner
Server Owner
Kinto_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like to RP with?   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:26 pm

lol i like to RP with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eric_Wright

Eric_Wright

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like to RP with?   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:26 pm

I like RP with Tyrone Wright and Bob Ray Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

PostSubject: O:   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Kinto_Sol wrote:
lol i like to RP with me Very Happy

i like to RP with Kinto, and btw look what a good RP Ronald has, as the president Razz /low thats why i like to rp with him"

Who do you like to RP with? 3pjbrhlk8cq793rzyvw
Back to top Go down
Ronald_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like to RP with?   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Very Happy
I had to go!
I also love to RP with Jacob...
I noded(can you say noded? :S) loudly and smelly, and then I started blaming Jacob :-]
And he once called me with his phone, talking as the doctor, saying he died. I said to to him "okay, and?"
And I even called him and said he die in the next 24 hours XD
I love driving him mad...
Back to top Go down
Kinto_Sol
Server Owner
Server Owner
Kinto_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like to RP with?   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:59 pm

i like to RP with all but no Paco
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like to RP with?   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:43 pm

yo that shii with the pic ownz, also i'm famous lol, I liek to RP with Tyrone, [me] Axel Foley [me] Ricardo Rodricaz [me] Eric Wright [ the boy who made me a blowjob in SARP.... fucking epic sick ] Bawb Ray [ Nigger that can't do shii, if it wasnt me he wouldent RP for shii i'm his first gang leader good old times in SARP ] And Jamal ( something here ) I was gonna RP cut his balls but i needed to go [ he ownz at RPing...]
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like to RP with?   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Axel Foley wrote:
Bawb Ray [ Nigger that can't do shii, if it wasnt me he wouldent RP for shii i'm his first gang leader good old times in SARP ]
Da fuck you talking about ??? Aint you messing something up huh?
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like to RP with?   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Bob wrote:
Axel Foley wrote:
Bawb Ray [ Nigger that can't do shii, if it wasnt me he wouldent RP for shii i'm his first gang leader good old times in SARP ]

Eat shii wannabe, RPer, bah, anyways if he's a dumb fucktard, niggerjew, nigger who can't RP, nigger who eat shii', he still is my O.G, Sniff i'm proud of you niggerjew!!!
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like to RP with?   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Axel Foley wrote:
Bob wrote:
Axel Foley wrote:

Eat shii wannabe, RPer, bah, anyways if he's a dumb fucktard, niggerjew, nigger who can't RP, nigger who eat shii', he still is my O.G, Sniff i'm proud of you niggerjew!!!

Scuse me? Do you even know what your talking about? Bob Ray is my acc. Never played on SARP with Bob Ray acc. I had there two different accounts. And, you talk like a retard, no offence, but that's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like to RP with?   Who do you like to RP with? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you like to RP with?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: