Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum.sa-mp.comHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The HillBillies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus Drake

The HillBillies Empty
PostSubject: The HillBillies   The HillBillies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Leader; Marcus Drake
Family/Gang Name; The HillBillies
Family story;
Early morning, on the hills of Fern Ridge the sunshine sweeps across the towering evergreens.
Marcus awakes from his wooden shack right up on the ridge, he pours himself some cereal, and turns on the radio;
NR Nuze Riporta: Attention Los Santos, it appears some Hillbillies have struck again...
The bank has been cordened off after last nights raid. It is estimated that the clan got away with around 1.3 million dollars worth of cash.

Heh, nothing compared to what I could have got... Marcus said.

As the crew drive up the dirt track to the gangs hideout, and Marcus' home, the men start cheering, and jeering...
They all exits their cars and head into the bar... Where they raise a toast to Marcus, and start sharing the loot.

Right, it's 12 Noon, hide the loot in the gang safe, we have a business to run... Marcus exclaimed

As the men scurried to put the loot away, Marcus went to the front door, unlocked it, and flicked the "Closed" sign round to the "Open" side.

By 3AM the next morning, the bar had recieved $1,000 in income and had sold around 100 bottles of beer, wine and spirits.

HQ:The HillBillies 2rhpogk

I would like the following cars and skins;

Rank 6 - 161

Rank 5 - 158

Rank 4,3 - 159

Rank 1,2 - 137

Cars;

1X Flash - 565 0 0
1X Perenial - 404 63 36
2X Sanchez - 468 1 1
2X Walton - 478 45 62

ALSO; could that house be removed, and replaced with the gang house.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

The HillBillies Empty
PostSubject: Nice.   The HillBillies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:54 pm

It's a nice gang, Hope you'll get your gang, or your Family whatever, i met him IG, Nice guy, Good luck.
Back to top Go down

The HillBillies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Gang Creation-
Jump to: