Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum.sa-mp.comHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OsherStone

OsherStone

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Empty
PostSubject: Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson.   Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:06 pm

IC name:Ryder_Jackson.
The name of person that f.e scammed you(if it was a gang members,tell us the gang name)Jamal_Johnson. in SBF Gang.

Here you can see he knifed me without attempt. powergame.

Screenshot:Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Tt9ss3ilp9ystz129n2z

Here you can See metagamed and insulted me ic in sms. metagamed my phone number.

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. D945oqx73znn20bbqez

Here i come to mat run again and he shooted me while i drove to there. so i stopped and i took SS.
Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Dk6fvgph8i1vcve4u0l

And here he blowed up my car....

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. 1dckft3uehyogrn3eyk

Here he came to the grove street and he shooted me, so i shot back and i killed him.

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. 3766s2z3hf4cipj50qs9

and then he started to insult me in sms because i killed him , he called me hacker and that i will be banned and insulted my mom.

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Miyqx5442t2d1l5x627q

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. K2aq6l62a5t528xt9lmz

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Qjrsk7cfs7j48e1quys

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Hkgs5maiqaxq9wkp9nab

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. 20gsuk46kqfjszjhy9x

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. 46ikbg2gfftjzpkiwapo

and i found some SS in my gta san andreas SS, meybe my brother took it , look:

here his gang saying: "lets get mike banned , he is taking our points"

i think thats the same what jamal and the other is trying to do, to make me break rules and lie about it, and get me banned or get my gang deleted.

Look on it.

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. 6m9mryc0gp46nn3op5fc

Explain what exactly happened:I did mat run and i saw Jamal in a hood then i drove at him and then he spoke to me ic "Get the fuck out of the hood" i said fuck off etc and then he kinfed me with /me and without attempt. i told him to use attempt but he dident listen so i go and after 15 minutes he shooted me when i go to do mat run, and you can see in the SS that he knifed me without attempt , after he Shooted me and he came and did it 2 times, i go to the grove streetand he came and shot me.

then i shooted back with my mp5 and killed him. and then he sms'ed me "you're hacking" you Suck and insulted my mom.

Watch all the screen shots.

And he always trying to find an ic reason to kill me etc because his gang cant take my family skins of the grove and they hate me. he did powergame because of the kinfe and dm'ed.

And he metagame my phone number and smsed me too.

and dont think that i dont rp because, i cant rp with peoples that hate me ooc and then make it ic and breaking rules and insulting my mom, will you rp? i dont think so..and i rp sometimes and if you dident see me it is means that we are only maximum 5/8 players in everyday with who i must rp? with my self? i do rp. but no one which i can with, only ooc enmies which rping to find a reason to kill me and get my gang deleted for breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson.   Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Only thing i see is that you're Metagaming Sms and he was RPing properly with you when you're RPing you don't just go /crying in /b about something.
Back to top Go down
Kinto_Sol
Server Owner
Server Owner
Kinto_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson.   Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:07 pm

man i dont see this , about this is warning i will give to him when he will IG i dont give Shit who dont RP but when im IG and i RP him i want he RP with me
Back to top Go down
OsherStone

OsherStone

PostSubject: Re: Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson.   Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Axel Foley wrote:
Only thing i see is that you're Metagaming Sms and he was RPing properly with you when you're RPing you don't just go /crying in /b about something.

Lol? Metagame? how i metagame? i dident, and you are a noob better shut up because i remember when u dmed me with guns from ass .

so better learn how to rp by your self, noob. now S-T-F-U it is not ur fucking business. dont reapply like a noob.
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson.   Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:07 pm

OsherStone wrote:
Axel Foley wrote:

Lol? Metagame? how i metagame? i dident, and you are a noob better shut up because i remember when u dmed me with guns from ass .

so better learn how to rp by your self, noob. now S-T-F-U it is not ur fucking business. dont reapply like a noob.

BAHAHA me guns from ass? You're that fucktard who was motherfucking powergaming superman, i was beating you're ass and you just stand up like nothing happend and killed me you're the biggest faggot non RPer ever, if you like to be a dumb fucktard and shii without RPing go to a DM server or something eat ma shii what do i care, you're just one 13 year old faggot who can't do shii and flames me? ME? I can't RP? I can beat yo ass at RP you fag, i bet the only servers you played are this and you're mom's ass erotic fuck you like Raping people? Having internet sex? Fuck you if you just mention something dumb here i'll never stop flaming you're jew ass, or better i'll track where you live and send some dudes from you're country to stick a shovel up your ass mother fucker and other LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH YOU GODDAMN FUCKTARD GYPSY FAGGOT HIPPY NERD WANNABE RPER WANNABE GANG LEADER WHO DOESNT HAVE ANY MEMBERS AND ASKS PEOPLE TO JOIN IN /n OR JUST GOES TO THEM AND ASKS EM DO YOU DO THAT IRL? YOU FAGGOT GYPSY FUCKTARD NIGGER LICKER JEW FUCKER!
I think thats enought for you faggatory, have a nice day, jew. kktnxbai Oh and i hope you don't start crying IRL on this FAGGY, AND YOU FORGOT THE (( )) IN THE SMS THATS HOW YOU METAGAME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eric_Wright

Eric_Wright

PostSubject: Re: Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson.   Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Kinto_Sol wrote:
man i dont see this , about this is warning i will give to him when he will IG i dont give Shit who dont RP but when im IG and i RP him i want he RP with me
Dude Jamal tryed to RP with him and he can't RP for shit he is fucking noob you should give him warning not to Jamal + i've seen him health hacking!He is powergaming by taking shotgun out of his ass when i and Jamal was trying to RP with him at GS
and He is DMer too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson.   Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Ryder_Jackson Reporting Player Jamal_Johnson.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Complaints-
Jump to: