Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum.sa-mp.comHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FBI Application Form.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan_Brice

FBI Application Form. Empty
PostSubject: FBI Application Form.   FBI Application Form. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Guidelines for the Federal Bureau of Investigation Academy

Be sure to read through completely before commencing with the application.

* Be a recognized business, religious or community leader from a diverse population
* Live and/or work in the State of San Andreas
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Have no prior felony convictions
* Have no misdemeanor arrests within one week of attempting to enter the Agency
* Agree to attend all sessions with no more than two absences

Please fill out this applicational form and fax it to your local Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters.

Subject: [New Application] Last Name, First Name

Personal informations

First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:

List all other names you have used, including nicknames and maiden names:

If you ever used any other surname or legally changed name, please state the time period this occured and the cirumstances:
If you ever legally changed your name, please list the date, place and court:

Date of birth:
Place of birth:
Current age:

Social Security Number:

Hair color:
Eye color:

All contact information, such as work and home addresses, phone numbers

Citizenship (Country):
Acquired by (Birth, Marriage, Naturalization):

Address and Point of Contact
Current Address:
State:
City:
Street:

Home phone:
Work phone:
Pager:
Cellular phone:

Email address:

In the event of an emergency, please list the name and phone number of a relative or close associate that can be contacted

Name:
Relationship:
Phone:

Employment Information

Current Employer:
Address
State:
City:
Street:

Job Title:
Length of time with present employer:

If less than three years with employer, please list former employer:

Relatives

Name of Spouse:
Spouse's Date of Birth:
Spouse's Employer:

List names and dates of birth of all children:

Authorization to Conduct Law Enforcement Check

Have you ever been charged with a felony offense?

Have you ever been convicted of a felony?

If yes, list details pertaining to conviction, including date, place, law enforcement agency, charge, court, and disposition:

I hereby authorize the FBI to conduct a standard check of law enforcement records on me. I understand this check will include, but not be limited to, any record of charges, prosecutions or convictions for criminal or civil offenses. This check will be used for the purpose of the FBI's Citizens' Academy application process. My consent is valid for three months from the date authorized below. Any information obtained will be used for the purpose of providing clearance to participate in the FBI's Citizens' Academy.

Full Name:
Date of authorization:

Organization Memberships

Please list any organizations, associations, or community groups to which you belong:

Participation in Firearms Training (simulated, interactive system):

Is there any reason you cannot participate in firearms training?
If yes, provide details:

Questioning

List your background informations here:

Why do you wish to become a Federal Agent:

What skills do you possess that may be relative for this occupation:

Which Division do you wish to apply for and why:

Past education:

What you hope to learn from participating in the Agency:

How you are prepared to release the knowledge you learn back into your community

Biography of atleast 750 words:

FBI Agent(s) that are recommending you:

Full Name:

Police Officers that are recommending you:

Full Name:

Full Name:

Full Name:

((---------------------------------OOC INFORMATION-----------------

Your Level:

Previous roleplay experience:

Which days of the week are you able to be online and at what hours:

What leadership experience do you possess:

How long have you played here on SARP:

Have you played on other roleplay servers before:

Ingame statistics:
Back to top Go down
Kinto_Sol
Server Owner
Server Owner
Kinto_Sol

PostSubject: Re: FBI Application Form.   FBI Application Form. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 am

if you want to join FBI make post here !
Back to top Go down
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: FBI Application Form.   FBI Application Form. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Personal informations

First Name: Matthew
Middle Name: Jones
Last Name: Smith

List all other names you have used, including nicknames and maiden names: None

If you ever used any other surname or legally changed name, please state the time period this occured and the cirumstances:
If you ever legally changed your name, please list the date, place and court: None

Date of birth: 28/02/1980
Place of birth: United States of America, Los Santos, Saints Hospital
Current age: 28

Social Security Number: 2917263

Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue

All contact information, such as work and home addresses, phone numbers

Citizenship (Country): Los Santos
Acquired by (Birth, Marriage, Naturalization): Birth

Address and Point of Contact
Current Address: Clington Ave 28th
State: USA
City: Los Santos
Street: Clington Ave

Home phone: 222-3937-33
Work phone: 334-383-33
Pager: 2057 - (( MY REAL PHONE NUMBER IN GAME ))
Cellular phone: 2057239

Email address: LukeGFX@Live.co.uk

In the event of an emergency, please list the name and phone number of a relative or close associate that can be contacted

Name: David Smith
Relationship: Father
Phone: 29376347

Employment Information

Current Employer: N/A
Address N/A
State: N/A
City: N/A
Street: N/A

Job Title: N/A
Length of time with present employer: N/A

If less than three years with employer, please list former employer: N/A

Relatives

Name of Spouse: Mary Smith
Spouse's Date of Birth: 12th May 1979
Spouse's Employer: Connor's Industries Co

List names and dates of birth of all children: N/A

Authorization to Conduct Law Enforcement Check

Have you ever been charged with a felony offense? No.

Have you ever been convicted of a felony? No.

If yes, list details pertaining to conviction, including date, place, law enforcement agency, charge, court, and disposition:

I hereby authorize the FBI to conduct a standard check of law enforcement records on me. I understand this check will include, but not be limited to, any record of charges, prosecutions or convictions for criminal or civil offenses. This check will be used for the purpose of the FBI's Citizens' Academy application process. My consent is valid for three months from the date authorized below. Any information obtained will be used for the purpose of providing clearance to participate in the FBI's Citizens' Academy.

Full Name: Have not been Convicted
Date of authorization: Have not been Convicted

Organization Membership

Please list any organizations, associations, or community groups to which you belong: None

Participation in Firearms Training (simulated, interactive system): Ex-Military

Is there any reason you cannot participate in firearms training?
If yes, provide details: No.

Questioning

List your background informations here: I was born in United States of America, I was raised in a Middle-Financed group of Parents, they were truly the best, however my Father was a little Strict to me. When I graduated High school, and got my grades my Father convincde me to Move out with him, to San Fierro, we lived in San Fierro for over 3 Years, until he just randomly asked me if I wanted to take the Training course for the USA Army, I said sure, I love challanges that my father gives, and what I love even more? Showing my father I can take them aboard and fight them until I have won!, So I took on the challange and was on a First Class fight to the U.S.A Army Training course location, which is a Secret. I was in the Camp for around 2+ Years, It was quite hard but I did learn a lot of Skills, which was the best thing that made my father proud of me. When I flew back my Father left me alone, and gave me an amount of cash to buy my self a House, and a car. I then left him and moved to my Own house at Cington Ave, it was a nice road full of Peace and nice neighbours. I did not have a job as I was looking for one with full of challanges before I saw a truck pulling by my House, and a Porsche next to it. A man climbed out the Porche and ran on foot, I then saw 2 Men dressed in a Coat that has "FBI" On the back, running after him. He ran for over 5 Metres until he was Cought. Which really made me think.. about the FBI. It's how my intrest kept on building everyday about the FBI, which got me applied after 2 Weeks the incident happened. So on a Friday night, when I get back home after eating dinner with one of my friends, I pick up a pen and begin to write the Application, I fill it in eventually and finish off writing it. I then fold it up and put it inside a Mail Wrap, lick it and secure the Letter, go out and put it inside the Mail box.

Why do you wish to become a Federal Agent: I would like to join the FBI Because a Tradition runs in my Family, my Father is serving the U.S.A Army, and I have just finished my Training course there. He has suggested me to Join something "Secret" Something that is not so public, Because he says I have quite good Stealth skills, I have come across the FBI. I am also intrested in Joining FBI because I have the right skills, and I know I can handle the challanges that are thrown at the FBI everyday in their lifes. As I have mentioned, I was in the Military which should tell you I know my things over Flying, Driving and general Infantry Fighting. I have skills that others may not have, I might be one of the Special ones. However everyone has their skills. And mine are "Stealth, Agility" I suppose.

What skills do you possess that may be relative for this occupation: Ex-Military

Which Division do you wish to apply for and why: Anything that is to do with Undercover

Past education: Harvord

What you hope to learn from participating in the Agency: New Skills I have not yet been able to Learn

How you are prepared to release the knowledge you learn back into your community

Biography of atleast 750 words: (( It's up there with "Background Information" ))

FBI Agent(s) that are recommending you:

Full Name:

Police Officers that are recommending you:

Full Name:

Full Name:

Full Name:

((---------------------------------OOC INFORMATION-----------------

Your Level: 1

Previous roleplay experience: Have been roleplaying for over 3-4 Years.

Which days of the week are you able to be online and at what hours: Every day, around 5 Hours+

What leadership experience do you possess: I have owned my Own servre, and aswell as factions at other servers.

How long have you played here on SARP: Started yesterday. Will be playing here from now on

Have you played on other roleplay servers before: Yes.

Ingame statistics: I will post a Screenshot tommorow, if that is Ok.
Back to top Go down
Kinto_Sol
Server Owner
Server Owner
Kinto_Sol

PostSubject: Re: FBI Application Form.   FBI Application Form. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:53 pm

WOW of course ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI Application Form.   FBI Application Form. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBI Application Form.
Page 1 of 1