Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum.sa-mp.comHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN))

Go down 
+3
Axel Foley
GusSmith
Kevin Johnson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Johnson

Kevin Johnson

Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN))   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:14 pm

Post Your Application Here.
Back to top Go down
GusSmith

GusSmith

PostSubject: Re: Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN))   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:41 pm

IC Information
Full Name: CHAR

Date of Birth: 00/01/ROFL

Current employment: PIMP MASTER

Previous criminal record: LOts o shit like killin peeps un shit like dat but i r not gon do tat if i r copzore

Education:I R COME FROM rigaud and it is tis are J but i r like lolz cuz i r was like tis is r not a JJ place but in rly i r hpy. I R WANT BE copzr

SO I R WANT BE COPS SO LIKE TIS IS R MY R TIS R APPLLICAZORE so I R EXPECTIN TO GET R IN UNLIKE DAT bitch kEvin who JUst APPLy, NE WAY I R GONNA MERK niggers if i r have copzre right lawlz. NIggers like kevin und his gay r shit lawl. So if tis is r a good r lawl r applycatzore i r WANT BE COPZORE i will not be a bad cop unless u r a nigger, IF u r a tis r nigger i r gona tach u leson

JE DECOLISE anzr bak in lik now r LOl rz

PS> SUC A ducs Dic Jim aLWLLWLWLWALWALWALWAL NIGGER.

Last edited by GusSmith on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN))   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Accepted! Lol
Jk Nice app good luck!
Lol
Back to top Go down
Eric_Wright

Eric_Wright

PostSubject: Re: Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN))   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:52 pm

In Character Information
Full Name:Roberto Costa
Origin (LS, SF or LV): Liberty City
Current Job:Lawyer
Job History: N/A
Phone Number:5930
Address:Vinewood Street 22
How long have you been in Los Santos?: ((Level)) 1
Past Criminal Records?: N/A

Previous Law Enforcement experience?: (other servers)Yes,I were Red County Sheriff Department Chief 1 year ago.

What makes you a good recruit for the LSPD: Well,i have experiance.And i am ready to save Los Santos from crime.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? Well,because i want to save Los Santos from crime.

What are your special skills? Driving, shooting etc.. I can drive good, i got a good shooting rage. I got experience in hostage situation, i think fast and run fast .

Biography (Min. 200 Words, Make it as detailed as possible): ((Try to skip stories like "My mother died.. My brother got shot.. My mother had cancer.. those are old.))Hello,my name is Roberto Costa.I'm born at Liberty Citys General Hospital.I have two brothrs and two sisters.My Mothers name is Julia_Costa but Fathers name Paco Costa.I lived in big house because of my fathers and mothers jobs.Mother was lawyer but fathers was bodyguard.My brothers was older than me.I liked my life at Liberty City but than all fucked up.My father died at car accident that was big shock to my mother,sisters and brothers and to me of cours.My mother cudn't live in Liberty City anymore because of my fathers death so we start to think about moving to San Andreas or Vice City.I wanted to live in San Andreas but my mother told its to dangerous.So we moved to Vice City.I didn't like Vice City i didn't have much freands there.And my mother cudn't find job there my big brothers helped her find job and than they find her job bad job.Street Cleaner we didn't have much money so my brothers started to make money their job was ilegal they even robbed bank once.At that day one of my brothers got prisoned and the other one died.Than ther was only my little sisters mother and me.I finished school when i was 19 years old at Vice City and than i started to dream about Police Officer job.But that wasen't posible than.Thank i finded job at Vice City and after two years i had much money and i cud move to Los Santos.I didn't know that my Cousen is living at Los Santos until my mother told me.Than i called him and he told me that he can find me job and i can live with him until i'l find place wher rent.So i moved to Los Santos.He lived near Airport little bit out of Los Santos so he showed me city.I saw gangs ,drug dealing,murdering and much more in Los Santos chopers was flying around Los Santos at night.Ther was really dangerous to guy like me in Los Santos.He gave me number to get job and i called and i had job Taxi Driver.But than i hired that ther is police academy looking for cadets so i started to intrest to join police academy.So now i am here.

Have you read the LSPD handbook? And do you understand it? Yes.

Out of Character Information

Got Ventrilo and a Microphone?: Yes.

Past RP experince?: Yes.

Sumbit a Screenshoot over your stats under here:Can't on windows 7.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Johnson

Kevin Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN))   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Acceptedrd7

Concet me In Game.
Back to top Go down
DRaz

PostSubject: LSPD Application   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:05 pm

((New fax:)) Application canceled.

Last edited by DRaz on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antonio_Smith

PostSubject: LSPD Application [antonio_Smith]   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 pm

First name: Antonio

Last name:Smith

Date of birthday: 01/01/1990

City:Grove street

Phone number: havent

Street Address: Grove Street 2

Reason you want to Join in the LSPD: i have seen many polices they are after any then i will help them but i cant so that is the reason for why i will join.

Why Shall we invite you in our Force: if i will be invited will i be after any so long he goes i will dont stop if i can see him, if i cant see him i will stop and go back. Many times ive senn many cars driving on sidewalk if any does that will i be after them.

Are you a Citizen of The USA? no

Say Something about your self, must be 3 Sentences:
Ive been a police in a other server they kicked me never from LSPD.
I can Drive for without crash.
I are Kind with the other officers but not the thieves.

Good Luck, Application format Made by The Chief of the LSPD Ricky Montana. Thank you for applying in our Force.

((OOC))

Real life name: Antonio

Real life age:19

RP Stats,0/100 please Rate them here, but do not lie. 100

How much time do you play RP Servers? 4years.

Do you know all the RP Rules? yes

Give an example of Vaild /me to take out a Handgun.
/Me takes out a Gun from the bag.

Explain IC: in charachter

Explain OOC: out of Character

Explain Powergame: B-hop

Explain Metagame:ooc knowledge in ic

Explain Mixing: if i say anything in 1c but it wasnt in ic.

Alt Accounts names:??

Have you been kicked/Jailed/Warned or Banned by an admin? If Yes, Explain Why. no
Back to top Go down
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

PostSubject: Dear Mister Antonio.   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Dear mister Antonio, please apply by following the new format of the LSPD. thank you.

Chief, Ricky Montana.
Back to top Go down
Antonio_Smith

PostSubject: application antonio_smith   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Please Follow this Format.

First name:Antonio

Last name: Smith

Date of birthday:01/01/1990

City:Los Santos

Phone number:2393

Street Address:Curently living with my friend

Reason you want to Join in the LSPD:I want to join LSPD because i have always been interested in Police Officer jobs, and i like beeing a part of a comunity where everyone is friends, and can have fun, and respect others, and im VERY interested in the action the police Officers get, I have experience with this, i have been a Police officer in San Fierro when i was there visting my mom, and i needed a job.

Why Shall we invite you in our Force:Because i`m gladely to help my friends and citizens of Los Santos, and i love Beeing a prt of a group and I`m very kind with people and nice with them, I want to join because of that.And you should invite me because You`re not going to regret it.

Are you a Citizen of The USA?
No, im a citizen of San Andreas

I`m nice to people.
I`m good in english
I`m good in driving
I love to help people
Good Luck, Application format Made by The Chief of the LSPD Ricky Montana. Thank you for applying in our Force.

((OOC))

Real life name:Ruben Larsen

Real life age:19

RP Stats,99/100 please Rate them here, but do not lie.

How much time do you play RP Servers?All my SA-MP time

Do you know all the RP Rules?
Yes, mostly i think
/me takes out a handgun from his dutybelt
Explain IC:
In Character, what you would do / say as the character AKA "ingame"
Explain OOC:
Out Of Character, what you would say as a person outside the game
Explain Powergame:
For example : "/me takes out a handgun from my ass thats in front of me" Or
"/me takes out a sniper from my ass"
Explain Metagame:
Meta game is if someone walk up to another guy on the streets and for examplethis happends:
Ruben: Hey Daniel !
Daniel: How do you know my name ?
"its right over your head Duh!"
Explain Mixing:
I dont remember this i think BUT i think mixing is : Mixing is when you mix OOC and IC that sounds right to me
Explain Character Kill:
Character kill meanse they kill your character, and you have to make a new one, i think, and you will be jailed for 99999999999999999999 minutes on the CK`ed Character
Explain Revenge Kill:
Revenge Kill is when Example: If someone kill you you cantgo back and kill them because that would have been non-RP
Alt Accounts names:
Noone on this server
Have you been kicked/Jailed/Warned or Banned by an admin? If Yes, Explain Why.
was Warned one time on another server for Non RP name a LOOng time ago
The end of the application format. Good luck .
Back to top Go down
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

PostSubject: Accepted.   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Dear mister Antonio Smith, you're Accepted in the LSPD good luck, come to get your interview in the Department of the Los Santo's police.
Back to top Go down
DRaz

PostSubject: LSPD Application   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:43 pm

First name: Jacob

Last name: Johnson

Date of birthday: 12/10/1985

City: Los Santos

Phone number: 912

Street Address: N/A

Reason you want to Join in the LSPD: Its fun to be a cop,and I like the job.

Why Shall we invite you in our Force: I have an exprince in the job : RCSD Sheriff,I know the rules.

Are you a Citizen of The USA? Yes.

I allways was want to be an officer,from a liitle age.
When I became the head of the RCSD I stat to have boring,Red Country dont full of criminals .. When I saw that LSPD search for cops I fax them.

((OOC))

Real life name: Raz

Real life age: 14

RP Stats,89/100

How much time do you play RP Servers? 1 Year.

Do you know all the RP Rules? Yes.

PostSubject: RCSD Leader Application [Jacob Johnson] Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

RCSD Leader Application.

IG name: Jacob_Johnson

IG level: 2.

How much have you been playing in RP Servers? 1 Year.

How much have you been playing in SAMP? 3 Years.

Why do you want to Become to the RCSD Leader? Beacause I'm the only sheriff in RCSD,I want that RCSD have more sheriffs and I have alot of time to check application.

Why Shall We Add you As the RCSD Leader? Because I have alot of time,I playing alot,I'm in RCSD right now so I know the job,I was leader before (not here).

Do you know all the RP Rules? Yes,I am.

Do you Speaking English Probely? Yes.

Have you got kicked/Jailed/Warned, Or Banned By an admin? If Yes, Why? No.

Rate your RP Stats: 89/100: I'm not perfect buy I'm not very much on RP.

How much time will you be the RCSD Leader if we'll invite you As One? 4-5 hours a day.

Please, Give a full Explanation!

Explain IC: In Character:In game,some thing that hapen in the game (RP way).

Explain OOC: Out Of Character:Some thing that hapend in real life like school..

Explain Metagaming: Using OOC information ICly (in game),for example I see the Grove Street location on the forum,I can't go to there because I dont know that IC.

Explain Powergaming: Doing action without "/me" commands,for example : /me take his SMG from his holster.

Explain Mixing: Mixing IC with OOC.

Explain Bunnyhoping: Jumping like a bunny to go faster.

Explain Drive-bying: When you drive,shoting with a gun.Just for the person that not drive can do that.

Explain Revenge Killing: When some one kill you and you go to revenge him.After a death you dont remmber IC who and when and how you killed..

Explain Character Killing: Killing a character for no reason.

What is your other accounts names, please Write all of them: N/A.

Have you been kicked/Jailed/Warned or Banned by an admin? If Yes, Explain Why. N/A

The end of the application format. Good luck .
Back to top Go down
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

PostSubject: Dear Mr Jacob.   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Dear Mr, Jacob Johnson you're Accepted, please get to the LSPD for your interview.

Thank you! Chief <Montana>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN))   Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your applications here Recruitment ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 1