Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum.sa-mp.comHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

[Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Empty
PostSubject: [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND]   [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:01 pm

EMT Application As The Leader.

[Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] 60sehqw9gvq8o8h9h

Hello, Well The EMT is looking for new leader, please contract US By: Reapplying with Request.
.Requirement for filling out this application

Must be at least 18 years old(17 with parental consent form) and under the age of 40.
Must be a legal United States citizen.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be in good psychical shape, meaning no major handicaps.
Must have a clean criminal record.(Some offenses can be forgiven.)

((IC))

Basic Information.

First name:
Last name:
Weight:

Contract Information.

Phone number:
Street Aderss:
City:

Questions.

Got leader Exprinced?[Explain To US]
What can you Add As the leader?
Why do you want to become As the leader?

Eligibility Information.
Are you a citizen of the United States?(Must be able to provide identification)
Do you speak FLUENT english?

Your level of education:(e.g High School, College, etc.)(You cannot qualify to be an Leader unless you have a college education.)

Have you ever been convicted of any kind of felony? If so why?

Do you have any health conditions? If so list them.

Have you had any prior service? If so what branch?(e.g Marine Corps, Air Force, etc.)

Back story:
[By The Government]
Good Lucky!
((OOC))

IG Name:

Real life name:
Real life age:
in game level:
How much hour's online at day?
Explain Metagame:
Explain Power Game:
Explain Character Kill:
Explain Mix:
Explain Revenge Kill:
Explain RP:
Explain Drive-By:
Explain Non Rp:
Explain DM:
What OOC Means?
What IC Means?
Explain Bunnyhop:
Other Accounts names/other accounts:
Email Aderss[Must Be Vaild one]
Have you got kicked jailed warned or banned by an admin? if yes, explain it to US:
Reason to lead Explain what you can do:
Scren shot of your stats:

End OOC Application: Good Lucky![IG Name: Claudio_Gonzalez For any questions.]

Last edited by VaronVince on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

PostSubject: Application Is OPEND.   [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Application Is Opend.
Back to top Go down
Ronald_Smith

PostSubject: Re: [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND]   [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:28 pm

((IC))

Basic Information.

First name:William.
Last name:James.
Date of Birthday: 12/10/1980
Height:1.81 Meters.
Weight:80 Kilograms.

Contract Information.

Phone number:Dont have yet.
Street Aderss:Dont have yet.
City:Dont have yet.
Questions.

Got leader Exprinced?
Back in Englnad I was the manager of the emergency department in the main hospital in Liverpool. I also took a small course in how to be a fireman.
What can you Add As the leader?
I may be young, but I still got a lot of exprience. Im also a doctoer in medicine. I got a lot of refresh new ideas that can add a lot to the city EMT.
Why do you want to become As the leader?
I want to become the leader of the EMT becuase im young and smart, and i really mprove the city EMT. The death rate of the city will decrease in a very high rate if i will be the leader of the EMT. I will be avalibe all the time, I know what to do i case of emergency.

Eligibility Information.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Yes.
Do you speak FLUENT english?
My english is very good indeed.

Your level of education:Im a doctor in the area of medicine despite being so young.
Have you ever been convicted of any kind of felony?
No, Im clean.

Do you have any health conditions?
I got a little asthma, but nothing serious. I can still work smooth, and even run a lot.

Have you had any prior service?
As i said before, I was the manager of the emergency department in the biggest hospital in Liverpool for two years.

Back story: I was born in london in 1980. I grew up there, and I finished school at the age of 18. I started going to the unversity right after school ended. After 8 years, I became a doctor. Im called William over my father, who died by a car accident in the gae of 40, while i was just a baby. All my life i was intrested in medicine, and you can say my life is dedicated to saving life.
[By Varon Vince][President]
Good Lucky!
((OOC))

Real life name:Hagai Meidan.
Real life age:16.
in game level:1(I didnt even registered, Varon knows why)
How much hour's online at day? I will be online for at least 4 hours a day.
Explain Metagame:When you use OOC information in IC.
Explain Power Game:When you use too much power. "William brakes the cuffs and fly".(Thats super powergaming xD)
Explain Character Kill:Its when your character gets killed. You cant revenge the one who killed you, or go and tell the cops.
Explain Mix: I doesnt know the term Mix, And i didnt founf anything about it in the internet.
Explain Revenge Kill:Revenge kill is when you kill someone who killed you. You cant do that.
Explain RP:Role play, Its when you play the role of you character and play it with other people characters, by both of you role playing.
Explain Drive-By:Its when you shot from a car. The driver can shot from a car.
Explain Non Rp:Its when you are not playng RP. Lets say when you do a dangerous jump a car, thats non RP.
Explain DM:Death matching. Its when you are killing people with a reason.
What OOC Means? Out of chacacter.
What IC Means? In character.
Explain Bunnyhop: Its when you walk and jump in order to get somewhere faster. Its not allowed.
Other Accounts names/other accounts:None.
Email Aderss:Hagai1993@gmail.com
Have you got kicked jailed warned or banned by an admin? Nope.
Reason to lead Explain what you can do:I got a very good English, And i play at least 4 hours a day. I will also be active in the forum, And i will keep the EMT active as possible.
Scren shot of your stats:Will post one i have them.
Back to top Go down
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

PostSubject: Signed.   [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Dear mister James William you are Accepted!
Please Wait Untill The White House will Call you.

Good Luck in the EMT, you will have a Leader Tutorial.

((OOC: It's okay you are a good rper, i know you from other Server, and about the mix and other rules you don't know: I'll Teach you what is it if ya' want =]you got my chance))
Back to top Go down
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

PostSubject: Re: [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND]   [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:06 pm

VaronVince wrote:

((OOC: It's okay you are a good rper, i know you from other Server, and about the mix and other rules you don't know: I'll Teach you what is it if ya' want =]you got my chance))

And By The Way...: Mixing = Mixing OOC With IC. it's when you for example: you saying in The IC Chat: " When will u be online Varon?" or either when you use the chat smiles or "u" on IC ETC.

And DM Is: Killing Without a Proper Reason. it's not Killing with a reason =] Anyway only 2 mistakes..Signed.
Back to top Go down
Ronald_Smith

PostSubject: Re: [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND]   [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:21 pm

VaronVince wrote:
VaronVince wrote:

And By The Way...: Mixing = Mixing OOC With IC. it's when you for example: you saying in The IC Chat: " When will u be online Varon?" or either when you use the chat smiles or "u" on IC ETC.

And DM Is: Killing Without a Proper Reason. it's not Killing with a reason =] Anyway only 2 mistakes..Signed.
LOL, I wrote it my mistake. I knew that DM is killing without a reason.
Back to top Go down
GusSmith

GusSmith

PostSubject: Re: [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND]   [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:46 pm

lol, this guy is cool. i think he will handle EMT good. good luck Thomas
Back to top Go down
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

PostSubject: Don't Delete the application.   [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:45 pm

((OOC: Please Don't Delete the application, Because We Can RP that The government Made it.

Even if i quit from Being the President.))
Back to top Go down
Claudio_Gonzalez

Claudio_Gonzalez

PostSubject: Application Is OPEN.   [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:30 pm

[Government] We're looking for a new Experienced Doctor Which can be the leader OF the E-M-T.

please, Feel Free to post your application here.
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND]   [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:10 pm

[Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Db_starlife181

((IC))

Basic Information.

First name: Ricardo
Last name: Rodricaz
Date of Birthday: (MM/DD/YYYY) 09/04/1986
Height: 1.81
Weight: 50kilos

Contract Information.

Phone number: 1272
Street Aderss: VineWood 42 B
City: Los Santos

Questions.

Got leader Exprinced?[Explain To US] Well, i've been a RCSD undersheriff, got promoted to sheriff...
What can you Add As the leader? I'll serve the EMT well, i would never back it up! I'll rise the paychecks and train good medics/firemans.
Why do you want to become As the leader? Al my life i wanted to be in the EMT, i've studied Medical School, i've got experience, and i would like to lead the EMT!

Eligibility Information.
Are you a citizen of the United States?(Must be able to provide identification) Yes, i am, my name is Ricardo " Mano " Rodricaz, i'm a legal Mexican who's living in US
Do you speak FLUENT english? Yes, i do.

Your level of education:(e.g High School, College, etc.)(You cannot qualify to be an Leader unless you have a college education.) I've been studying Medical School, I've been to Boston's Medical College.

Have you ever been convicted of any kind of felony? If so why? No.

Do you have any health conditions? If so list them. N/A at the moment

Have you had any prior service? If so what branch?(e.g Marine Corps, Air Force, etc.) I've been in the Iraq war for 1 mounth also, i've been the leader of RCSD.

Back story:
[By The Government]
Good Lucky!
((OOC))

IG Name: Ricardo Rodricaz

Real life name: Todor
Real life age: 19
in game level: 1
How much hour's online at day? Depends, if i have school 3-5 if not i 6-8.
Explain Metagame: Mixing OOC with IC. Example i see someones name tag above his head and i say Hai [name] Without knowing his name IC
Explain Power Game: Forcing someone to RP or unreal stuff example, /me rips Ricardo's head off (( /kill )). or /me pulls out a rocket luncher and blows up the LSPD
Explain Character Kill: Charector kill, is when you're char was killed and you leave it example i'm taken hostage from the Yakuza, and i've been killed that means i just quit playing with this charector and start a new one.
Explain Mix: ...
Explain Revenge Kill: if someone killed me and i find him again and kill him, when i die i lose 30 minutes of my memory
Explain RP: RolePlay acting like in Real Life,
Explain Drive-By: Drive By, if its driverdriveby it isnt allowed, only passanger's can Driver Drive by, and if you drive-by you need a good reason if not its DeathMatch
Explain Non Rp: When someone doesnt want to RP with the guy who's RPing with him.
Explain DM: Death Match killing someone without a reason.
What OOC Means? Out of Charector
What IC Means? In Charector
Explain Bunnyhop: Bunny hop is when someone doesnt have a car he jumps to get somewhere faster
Other Accounts names/other accounts: Raffa Cool, Kai Sing, Axel Foley.
Email Address[Must Be Vaild one] frankydacostello@abv.bg
Have you got kicked jailed warned or banned by an admin? if yes, explain it to US: N/A
Reason to lead Explain what you can do: I can RP, i can rise up the paychecks, i have experience in other servers, i only invite, full RPers, also good IC medics
Scren shot of your stats: I'm on Windows Vista
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND]   [Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Government]Application to Become [EMT] Medics/Firemans Leader.[OPEND]
Page 1 of 1