Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum.sa-mp.comHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RCPD Leader application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tout

RCPD Leader application Empty
PostSubject: RCPD Leader application   RCPD Leader application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:39 pm

IG name: Godric_Black

IG level: 1( i know it is less but my skills are very good)

How much have you been playing in RP Servers? Some years

How much have you been playing in SAMP? Some years

Why do you want to Become to the RCSD Leader? Because i want to fight against crime and im sure i can manage RCPD well.

Why Shall We Add you As the RCSD Leader? because i have lots of experience to be RCPD leader.
I have been RCPD leader and i know what to do. My RP level is brilliant.I know it seems to be impssible but thats the true. if i recruit new members then i control theire RP skills and i explain everything what they need to know.

Do you know all the RP Rules?(i'll Spec you IG, So please, Do not Lie.) Yes

Do you Speaking English Probely? Yes

Have you got kicked/Jailed/Warned, Or Banned By an admin? If Yes, Why? No

Rate your RP Stats: 0/100: To be honest 99.5/100 maybe 100/100. Im good RP player

How much time will you be the RCSD Leader if we'll invite you As One? So much as possible. im a very active player so i can spend a lots of time and i want to spend a lots of time to be RCPD leader. Its hard to give very good explanation.

Explain IC: IN Character- Everything what is about your character(not real life)

Explain OOC: Out of character- oppside of IC.everything with is out of your character

Explain Metagaming:having your character act on knowledge they do not have.Example, if you see someone NEW you dont know his/her name so you cant act like you know his/her name

Explain Powergaming:Powergaming is gaming with the intent of playing a powerful, effective character.If you try to break someone hand you have to give change to run or something

Explain Mixing:the act of mixing together

Explain Bunnyhoping: If you need to jump then once, you cant jump all the time.

Explain Drive-bying: You have to drive Like IRL and you cant shoot if you drive a car

Explain Revenge Killing: If you die. Someone kills you, You cant kill your killer Smile

Explain Character Killing: This is hard to take a good kill. You have to kill like RP. Dont kill a lot of peaple in anytime because its DMing

What is your other accounts names, please Write all of them: Godric_Black

Do you understand that if we'll invite you, We will only can give you a Tutorial. And you Can Fail? yes

The end of the application.
Back to top Go down

RCPD Leader application
Page 1 of 1