Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum.sa-mp.comHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Example For An Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Johnson

Kevin Johnson

Example For An Application Empty
PostSubject: Example For An Application   Example For An Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:09 pm

THIS IS HOW YOU WRITE A BIOGRAPHY ABOUT YOUR SELF
Take note that there is nothing about dead parents or brothers killed in gang war's, sure its not perfect and it still needs fine tuning, but compared to the shit nuggest that ive been reading, im happy with it.

LSPD Application
[br]In Character Information:[/br]Name:
Glenn beck
Address:
3201 zimmerman avanue
Years lived in San Andreas:
Phone Number:
------
Past employment history:
News reporter

Hotdog stand vendor
Current field of employment, if applicable:
News reporter
Background check:
------------
Biography
It was a cold and bitter morning, the streets looming with a fragile silence, a dark and cold city still asleep from the chaotic night before.
A homeless vagabond attempted to warm himself against a warm heat exhaust vent beside the local abortion clinic, the homeless man attempted cuddle with the heat vent only to have his face catch on fire from it, as the vagabond began to scream a figure appeared in the ally way to question his screaming.
The hooker looked onward towards the vagabond in a astonishment to see humility in the man’s act, she herself could not laugh due to being in such familiar places herself, that and coming out of the abortion clinic with a needle sticking from her arm, she smiled at the man until a horrifying pain overcame her, she began screaming in agony, the homeless man now well aware of her presence knew very well what was wrong with her, the man thrusted into his pants pocket to withdraw a gleaming rock of crack in a zip lock bag.
The homeless man whistled as with a raging roar, the hooker regained her composure and gawked at the homeless man and the crack rock dangling in the air, the prostitutes face lit up brighter then fireworks on new year’s eve, the man gestured her over but she already knew what he desired, on that cold and unforgettable morning amongst the aborted fetuses and trash I was born February 10, 1964.
Today I currently reside in a small one room apartment above the pigpen strip club,
Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Police Department?
my goal in life is simple; to become a telephone operator for the Los Santos Police department, so that I can tell the people of this city to
GET OFF MY PHONE YOU LITTLE PINHEAD
What skills do you bring to the Los Santos Police Department?
im good with people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOuQcpENH74
[br]Out of Character Information:[/br]Age:
EXAMPLE APP
Country of origin:
no
Timezone:
GMT
How many hours a day do you play?
no
Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic?
No
Do you have any previous RP experience as a cop?
No
If yes, what servers or factions?
no
Back to top Go down

Example For An Application
Page 1 of 1